Cover of the Original Broadway Cast Recording album The Sound of Music (1959).
- Fair use summary for use of image in the article The Sound of Music
The use of the image in the article The Sound of Music constitutes "fair use" because:
- The image is of low resolution;
- The use of the image will not limit the copyright holder's ability to sell the image;
- The image cannot be replaced by a free substitute; and
- The image is important to the discussion of the section of the article that it illustrates.
Appears on these pages
This is a list for the various releases for the music for the Broadway play, the film and the...
WELCOME TO This wiki revolves around everything to do with The Sound of Music from the origin to...
The Sound of Music (1959) is a musical with music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Oscar...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:42, December 11, 2013||500 × 500 (66 KB)||FanOfCountry||;Fair use summary for use of image in the article ''The Sound of Music'' The use of the image in the article ''The Sound of Music'' constitutes "fair use" because: *The image is of low resolu...|